Turkey +90-212-705 5635
Anastasi Sikouri and Archiepiskopou Makarou III
Lordos central court 1
LFG Investments LTD
Live Financial news
- Lloyds to return to private hands
- Wed, 19 Jun 2013 19:45:44 GMTGeorge Osborne uses his Mansion House speech to the City to announce the government is preparing to sell its Lloyds Bank stake back to private investors.
- Fed 'could end bond-buying in 2014'
- Thu, 20 Jun 2013 02:21:28 GMTThe Federal Reserve maintains its $85bn-a-month (£54bn) asset purchase programme, but says it could begin scaling back later this year and ending it completely in 2014.
- Watch scams among con comebacks
- Wed, 19 Jun 2013 23:00:02 GMTRogue traders are reprising old scams but with a digital twist to target people whose budgets are squeezed, says trading standards.
- Paid-for news 'gains favour online'
- Wed, 19 Jun 2013 23:13:23 GMTA study by Reuters suggests more people are becoming willing to buy online news, but warns that social media may be eroding brand recognition.
- Jail reckless bankers, report urges
- Wed, 19 Jun 2013 14:48:51 GMTMeasures including criminal sanctions to make bankers responsible for their own failings, are called for in a new report.
- Dolce and Gabbana sentenced to jail
- Wed, 19 Jun 2013 16:35:27 GMTItalian fashion designers Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana are sentenced to jail in Italy for tax evasion but have appealed against the verdict.
- BT complains about Sky Sports supply
- Wed, 19 Jun 2013 12:47:00 GMTUK telecoms regulator Ofcom is to launch an investigation into BSkyB over the supply of its sports channels to rival broadcasters.
- Drug firms fined for blocking rivals
- Wed, 19 Jun 2013 16:18:37 GMTNine drug companies are fined for delaying cheaper generic drugs coming to market.
- Home-buyers 'need 14 years to save'
- Wed, 19 Jun 2013 10:34:23 GMTThe average single person in their twenties will now have to save for over 14 years before they can buy a home, says the housing charity Shelter.
- Postal workers reject privatisation
- Wed, 19 Jun 2013 16:39:42 GMTRoyal Mail workers vote strongly against the government's proposals to privatise the postal group.
- IMF: Spain making strong progress
- Wed, 19 Jun 2013 14:20:43 GMTThe IMF says Spain has made strong progress on its economy, but the outlook remains "difficult" and more action is needed to boost job creation.
- China's Wanda to buy UK yacht maker
- Wed, 19 Jun 2013 13:43:06 GMTDalian Wanda Group, a Chinese property developer, says it will spend £1bn ($1.6bn) to buy a British yacht maker and property in London.
- BT's Livingston to be trade minister
- Wed, 19 Jun 2013 13:03:57 GMTBT chief executive Ian Livingston is to leave the company to join the government as a trade minister, David Cameron announces.
- BoE votes 6-3 against stimulus move
- Wed, 19 Jun 2013 10:25:27 GMTThe Bank of England governor was outvoted again at his final monetary policy committee meeting, with the body voting 6-3 against more stimulus measures.
- Cyprus leader attacks bailout terms
- Wed, 19 Jun 2013 09:01:50 GMTCyprus President Nicos Anastasiades urges eurozone leaders to help his country's biggest bank and sharply criticises the bailout agreed in March.
- Japan exports up by most since 2010
- Wed, 19 Jun 2013 07:00:24 GMTJapanese exports rose in May at the fastest annual rate since 2010 as the yen weakened, providing a boost to Prime Minister Shinzo Abe's plan to revive the economy.
- Food labels system to be rolled out
- Tue, 18 Jun 2013 23:10:55 GMTA new consistent system of front-of-pack food labelling is to be introduced in the UK, the government says.
- House price 'bubble' warning
- Tue, 18 Jun 2013 11:32:34 GMTBuilding Societies are warning the government about a future house price bubble, unless it plans how to end its Help to Buy programme.
- Families 'less gloomy over finances'
- Mon, 17 Jun 2013 15:41:32 GMTUK household finances are improving, a survey suggests, although most people still believe their financial circumstances are deteriorating.
- Lloyds 'aware of' Co-op's black hole
- Tue, 18 Jun 2013 12:42:21 GMTThe bosses of the Lloyds Banking Group tell MPs that they knew there was a black hole in the accounts of the Co-op Bank, four months before a vital deal with them collapsed.
- G8 leaders agree deal on tax evasion
- Tue, 18 Jun 2013 16:48:09 GMTLeaders of the G8 major economies agree plan to clamp down on money launderers, illegal tax evaders and corporate tax avoiders.
- EU car sales hit 20-year low for May
- Tue, 18 Jun 2013 15:22:19 GMTNew car sales across Europe fell to their lowest level in two decades in May as the deepening recession hurt demand.
- UK inflation rate rises to 2.7%
- Tue, 18 Jun 2013 13:27:52 GMTThe rate of consumer price index (CPI) inflation increased to 2.7% in May, up from 2.4% in April, the Office for National Statistics (ONS) says.
- Organise a concert by your favourite band
- Sun, 16 Jun 2013 23:10:56 GMTIf you ever fancied organising a concert by your favourite band, UK technology company Songkick could have the answer.
- Small brewers with big passion to succeed
- Wed, 12 Jun 2013 23:21:41 GMTThe BBC’s Jill Martin visits a former nun and a beer nut in the US state of Georgia to discover why passion is seen as the vital ingredient in brewing a successful US small business.
- Cookery classes relying on angels
- Sun, 09 Jun 2013 23:07:04 GMTBefore the financial crisis, Jean-Christophe Menz could just walk into a bank and ask for money - not any more.
- Hearts placed into administration
- Wed, 19 Jun 2013 16:19:49 GMTHearts' administrators say they are aware of the need to find a resolution to the club's problems so close to the new season.
- WRU wants to discuss Lions profits
- Wed, 19 Jun 2013 05:32:41 GMTWelsh rugby chief Roger Lewis calls for a home nations rethink of how profits generated by British and Irish Lions tours are split.
- Maradona in China compensation win
- Tue, 18 Jun 2013 08:05:44 GMTDiego Maradona wins compensation from two Chinese firms for using his name in an online game, Hot-Blooded Soccer, without his consent.
- VIDEO: China consumers boosting economy
- Wed, 19 Jun 2013 20:43:40 GMTChina's 'new middle class' has not just migrated to the country's cities, but their spending is boosting the world's second largest economy.
- VIDEO: 'Too big to fail, too big to jail'
- Wed, 19 Jun 2013 22:20:22 GMTSir Mervyn King said 'It is not in our national interest to have banks that are too big to fail, too big to jail or simply too big'
- VIDEO: High hopes for Bombardier C-series
- Wed, 19 Jun 2013 09:16:54 GMTThe chief of Canadian Bombardier, Pierre Beaudoin, has said the company's new C-series of regional jets could boost revenues by as much as a quarter.
- VIDEO: Testing out battle kit of the future
- Wed, 19 Jun 2013 09:12:02 GMTIt is not just planes and helicopter on display at the Paris Air Show, as the BBC's Theo Leggett found out when he tried on some of US defence firm Raytheon's new kit.
- VIDEO: 'Made in Peru' World Cup shirts
- Wed, 19 Jun 2013 10:42:43 GMTClothing manufacturers in Peru expect to make bumper profits next year by making football shirts for global fans descending on Brazil for the World Cup.
- VIDEO: When might US Fed ease stimulus?
- Wed, 19 Jun 2013 09:04:36 GMTInvestors want to know when the US Federal Reserve will begin scaling back its help for the economy - that is, buying $85bn a month in bonds and keeping interest rates low.
- VIDEO: Sunseeker jobs in UK 'safe'
- Wed, 19 Jun 2013 11:04:09 GMTChinese property developer Dalian Wanda Group has said it will spend more than £1bn ($1.6bn) to buy a British yacht maker and develop a hotel in London.
- AUDIO: Today business round-up
- Wed, 19 Jun 2013 09:03:21 GMTThe Today programme's business news with Simon Jack.
- The history of the peanut airlines
- Wed, 19 Jun 2013 23:04:03 GMTBiro bans and other tales of the low-cost revolution
- Has the fighter pilot had his day?
- Wed, 19 Jun 2013 23:09:56 GMTHas the fighter pilot had his day?
- Can China spend itself richer?
- Wed, 19 Jun 2013 23:25:41 GMTWill China's new middle class spend its way to dominance?
- VIDEO: The global middle class revolution
- Tue, 18 Jun 2013 23:13:08 GMTWhere is the middle class growing around the world?
- BT boss goes in to bat for Britain
- Wed, 19 Jun 2013 15:44:27 GMTBT boss goes in to bat for Britain
- When will banking ever change?
- Tue, 18 Jun 2013 23:00:11 GMTAre there no new big banks because we are too lazy?
- Will the Boeing and Airbus duopoly crack?
- Tue, 18 Jun 2013 23:27:00 GMTWill the Airbus/Boeing duopoly ever be broken?