The Collection of Personal Information
The Company collects the necessary information required to open a client’s trading account, perform transactions and safeguard the clients’ assets and privacy and to provide clients with the services they require. In this respect, the Company gathers information from clients and may, in certain circumstances, gather information from banks and/or credit agencies, and/or clearing agencies and/or other sources which will help the Company to construct the clients’ profile based on their requirements and preferences in order to provide its services effectively. Personal Information may include, but is not limited to, your name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, passport details, credit card and bank account details. The Company may also collect certain demographic information, including, birth date, education, occupation, etc. The Company also assesses trading related information. The information that the Company collects includes information required to communicate with and identify its clients. The Company also maintains information as a result of your trading activity as well as monitoring and recording all or part of its communications with you. The Company may also present links on the Site in a format that enables it to keep track of whether these links have been followed.
When you access the Site or use the Service, the Company collects the following information:
· Information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website or online service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include, but is not limited to, the web page you were visiting before you came to the Site, your computer’s Internet Protocol address, browser type and information you search for on the Site and the Service. In addition, if you access the Service via a mobile device, the Company may collect a PushID, subject to your consent as indicated by you in the mobile application, and a Mobile IP.
Usage of Personal Information
i. The Company uses clients’ personal information for the following reasons: (1) on behalf of and according to instructions of a third party, such as the Company’s advertising partners, (2) to enforce the Agreement, (3) to resolve any disputes between users of the Site or the Service, or between such users and the Company, (4) to contact you in order to obtain feedback from you regarding the Site and the Service. The Personal information helps the Company to improve its services, customize browsing experience and enables it to inform its clients of additional products, services or promotions relevant to clients and in this respect the clients hereby consent to the usage of this data for such purposes. If the clients do not want to receive information of this nature for any reason, they can contact the Company at the following address: www.optionrally.com.
ii. The Company uses information that is not Personal Information for the above purposes and in addition in order to (a) monitor and analyze use of the Site and the Service and for the technical administration of the Site and the Service, (b) generate and derive useful data and information concerning the interests, characteristics, Site and Service use behavior of the Company’s users, and (c) verify that users of the Service meet the criteria required to process their requests.
iii. Additionally, with respect to both Personal Information and other information The Company may use:
- Aggregate Information and non-Identifying Information. The Company may share aggregated information, including queries and offers generated as a result of your use of the Service that includes non-identifying information and Log Data with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling, other commercial purposes and to deliver targeted advertising about other products and services. Any aggregated information shared in these contexts will not contain your Personal Information.
- Combined Information. The Company may combine certain Personal Information with non-Personal Information in order to create information data and services that are better suited to your interests and preferences. Among other things, linking this information may allow the Company to improve and personalize the Site and the Service. If the Company should combine or link any information with your Personal Information, the combined information will be treated as Personal Information under this Policy.
- Service Providers. The Company may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate the Service, in order to provide the Service on the Company’s behalf and to perform services related to administration of the Service or the Site (including, without limitation, hosting and database management services, maintenance, web analytics, payment processing and administration). These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on the Company’s behalf and they are obligated to comply with this Policy.
- Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement. The Company cooperates with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. The Company will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as the Company, in its sole discretion, believes is necessary or appropriate, to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect The Company’s or a third party’s property and rights, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any activity the Company may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical, inappropriate or legally actionable.
In addition, the Company may post additional ancillary privacy notices with respect to specific services.
Android Advertising ID
The Android Advertising ID is an anonymous identifier, provided by Google Play services. If your device has an Advertising ID, we will collect and use it for advertising and user analytics purposes. We may use other persistent identifiers for non-advertising purposes. If your device does not have an Advertising ID, note that we will use other persistent identifiers.
Protection of Personal Information
Changing or Deleting Your Information
You may review your Personal Information at any time. Any request to revise or delete your Personal Information should be addressed to [email protected]. Please note, that you may not change these details by yourself. Any changes must be accompanied by supporting documents as further detailed in the Agreement. In addition, the Company may (but is not obligated to) delete any information provided by you or related to you, in its sole discretion.
Restriction of Responsibility
International Processing or Transfer
Your information may be processed, maintained or transferred outside of your state, where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction.